* We respectfully ask our guests to value our guidelines for the most pleasant stay with us.
- Guests are responsible for compliance with all Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission regulations.
- All visitors of Heritage Cove guests must register at the Reception Center. Day visitors may stay from 10 AM to 9 PM for $2 per person.
- Campground check-in is 12 noon and check-out t is 11 AM.
- Cottage check-in is at 3 PM and check-out is at 11 AM
- Boats and boat trailers must be registered and assigned a space in parking lot.
- Boats and boat trailers are not permitted in the camping area or at cottages. .
- Rates for campsites or cottages are based on four adults. Youths 12 years and older are considered adults.
- Alcohol is permitted with responsible use.
- As a courtesy to all, reduce noise level between 9 PM and 8 AM.
- Dogs are not allowed in cottage, buildings or pool area.
- Pets are permitted in the campground when leashed (max 6 ft.) and must be attended at all times. Pet feces must be properly disposed of by pet owner and excessive barking is prohibited.Click Here to view the pet agreement.
- No golf carts are allowed without a doctors note indiating that a guest has limited mobility.
- Firewood Policy - We love our trees, and you can help us preserve them for future enjoyment by buying your firewood here at the campground. Do not bring firewood into the campground. You may purchase a load of 18 split logs for a very reasonable $9.00. We appreciate your cooperation with this policy.