- Rates are based on four persons over the age of 12 per site.
- Pull-thru campsites are available upon request.
- Specific campsites may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- All sites have electric, water, sewage hookups, picnic table and fire ring.
- Electric hookups are 30A standard, 50A available upon request.
- Campground check-in 12:00 noon, check-out 11:00 A.M.
- One vehicle and RV per site; boat trailers and extra vehicle parking in overflow area. All boats and boat trailers must be registered.
- Clean restrooms with handicap accessible shower and hot water.
- Group campers welcome.
- Seasonal sites are available.
- Non-aggressive dogs are permitted in compliance with “Dog Agreement”.
Click here to go to Rates.
- Spacious cottages accommodate six adults comfortably
- Two bedroom plus loft and three bedroom cottages available
- Cottage rates are based on four persons over the age of 12, additional fee $25 per person
- A refundable security deposit of $200 is required,
- All cottages are non-smoking and a $100 fee will be imposed for violation
- Dogs are not permitted in the cottages
- Check-in 3P.M. check-out 11A.M.
Cottage Amenities include:
Air conditioning and ceiling fans, Cozy gas log fireplace, Full bath with tub and shower, Fully equipped kitchen w/stovetop, microwave, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, Cookware, dishes, utensils, both bed and bath linens, Front porch swing, Outdoor fire ring, Weber charcoal barbeque, and picnic table.
- Horse Shoe Toss
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Observation